...............................................................................

October 02, 2007

Gizka

# Female, 23, It's complicated TM
# Interested In: Friends
# Member Since: May 2007
# Location: Indonesia
# Hometown: Bandung
# Hobbies and Interests:

Dugem
# Favorite Music:
Easy Listening
# Favorite TV Shows:
4Mata
# Zodiac Sign:
Gemini
# About Me:
Im an ex-secretary from Bandung. Here are my features:
- putih langsat
- slim body/figure
- well educated
- good looking
- excellent attitude
- of course, excellent service!

You can book me from 11am until 10pm in the evening.
# Who I Want to Meet:
Anybody who needs me & my service.
Call me baby at 0813.8777.7359
Im waiting for you.......
http://profiles.friendster.com/43046565










More about Gizka: video

..............................................................................